Monday, October 9, 2017

Plexus Week 1 Recap

Plexus Slim
I am actually coming up on the two week mark from when I started my Plexus Journey, but I am just going to talk about week 1 right now.

First of all, consistency is key with this product, and I stink at consistency!! HA!! I did struggle to actually take all three products everyday. I would forget, or fall asleep, or something... but I took them as soon as I remembered too!! I will get better at this!!

I can't speak to weight loss yet because I don't have a scale at home. I do have a Wii Fit and I am going to get that set back up and use the weigh in function on it, I just haven't done that yet!! I am not too convinced of it's accuracy, but I guess it would be better than nothing.

One thing I can say with certainty, is that I am sleeping harder (better) than I was before. I am not getting more sleep, but the sleep I am getting is definitely a deeper, better sleep! I am believing that this will continue to improve even more!!

Week 1 is definitely a great indication that some good things are coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment