Monday, October 16, 2017

I Need an Edge

My life is pretty hectic most days. I work full time in a job that quite frankly can be tedious at best. Day in and day out crunching numbers and working with spreadsheets is often times exhausting!

I am also a wife and a mom. A mom to both a teenager and a toddler. Yeah, I am sure God gets a good laugh at setting me up for that!! Parenting toddlers is hard. Parenting teenagers is hard. Parenting both at once is well... insane!!

Housework is never ending, picking up toys, dishes, laundry, picking up toys, cooking, bath time, picking up toys, story time, brushing teeth, changing diaper, and did I mention picking up toys?

Our family is active in our church and also attends Celebrate Recovery 2 nights a week. Boil it all down, and this mom is stretched thin and exhausted all of the time! I drink coffee but it doesn't really seem to help a whole lot. I also am pretty confident that I have a blood sugar issue. Every time a I eat (and it doesn't often matter what I eat) I crash. I either fall asleep or spend a ton of energy fighting sleep. 

What am I hoping for in Plexus Edge?
  • Help staying awake during the day
  • Energy to complete my laundry list of to do's
  • An easier time focusing on the task in front of me
  • Less distractions mentally
  • Feeling better to even WANT to tackle my to do list
Today is Monday... for this tired and busy mom... on a Monday... I definitely need an edge!! Keep following my blog to find out if it actually works for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment